AEC - Digital Transformation Instant CAD to VR conversion
When the process of construction begins, there are many challenges that need to be addressed or else they eat up the cost and time.
There are 4% companies that are facing construction challenges.
- Tracking progress against time – To complete the construction usually takes a lot of time as there are problems with the design model in 2D.
- No way to compare as built data with design data – As we build the plant, we get to know the errors in the project and changes to be made in the construction (based on 2D drawing).
- Cost escalations since design is not fully validated – Because of rework in the powerplant, the building cost is escalated.
- The cost will shoot up due to the design not being reviewed effectively ( and in different software ) by the three companies (AEC, MEP, designer).
- Expensive redesign due to design clashes – Redesigning leads to making changes in the actual power plant. Hence, there are added costs of rebuilding. Also, clash management is a big task in itself.
Digital transformation solves all these problems and makes the process more economical as well as faster for the companies using it as an add-on to their existing design platforms. Its advantages are immense.
Decrease in total time – Progress is traceable against time. It saves a lot of time and money due to digitization and removal of paper
Model design and real power plant can be compared on the go (while constructing) in high resolution 3D.
All the clashes can be found and prevented at an early stage in the 3D model in CAD software.
Exxar CAD to VR software changes the game
Exxar comes as a gift to all the construction engineers, designers and architects. Not only can you see the 3D model in 1:1 scale but also you can do clash prevention efficiently. Clashes can be detected at a very early stage. Even the minute and hidden parts of the model can be seen using disassemble tool. Annotation feature gives the contractor an idea of how to go about the construction and highlights major changes as the 3D model in VR environment is immersive and interactive. It saves cost and increases the efficiency of construction.
It can work with your existing CAD solutions and enhance its ability. It adds a lot of clarity and accessibility to an otherwise complex structure. So, go grab the Exxar CAD to VR transformation software and add finesse to your building work. Exxar has